Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Meeting New Vendors

Recently I had a meeting with Ashley Riddle who runs Up Do's For I Do's, a company that provides hair and make-up services for brides on their wedding day. She got my name from Pete Redel, a photographer friend of mine who was across from her at the recent Baltimore Bridal Show. I did a promo video for Pete which he was playing at the show, and Ashley came to me to create one for her as well! Over the years, I know that I have worked with the Up Do's ladies, but I have never had the pleasure of having a lengthy conversation with them, as I am typically concentrating on filming the bride and her bridesmaids. I'm glad that I've finally gotten that chance. Ashley was such a joy to talk with! Such a bright, upbeat personality, and she loves what she does! I can definitely relate! I met her at her studio in Catonsville, which she shares with her husband Chris who also uses the space for his DJ business, Beat 2 Beat DJs. ( I worked with him on a wedding in August of last year. ) I am really looking forward to going back to her studio and making an amazing promo video for her business. Anytime that I get to work with creative people who love what they do is an honor for me.

Here's a picture of Ashley (far right) with one of her make-up artists and office manager at the Baltimore Bridal show.

No comments:

Post a Comment